Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fundraiser for Buena Vista Elementary School in San Francisco



25th Anniversary La Gran Pachanga Auction

When: March 21, 2009
8:00pm-2:00am (Silent Auction closes at 12:00am)
Where: 111 Minna Gallery (111 Minna, SF CA 94105)
Cost: $15 minimum donation (100% of the money will go to Buena Vista)
Must be 21+ ID

Food By:
· Kokkari Estiatorio Restaurant
· Limon Restaurant
· Sausalito Taco Shop
· Pasta Pomodoro
· + more

Silent Auction:
· Over 200 items donated by Bay Area artists and fashion designers and
retailers
· Buena Vista students art projects
· Gift Certificates (Spas, hair salons, Restaurants, services, wine and much
more)

I have donated 2 pieces and those pieces will be auctioned off that night.

1 comment:

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

Lovely actitud

My father have a elementary school in his name in a very poor area in my home town back in Brazil,
I'm working hard to try to go back and reinvent the whole structure of that school, somebody call me to tell me, wall are falling apart
I cannot trust from here, in just send money to fix it. There's a lot of corruption in a public administration right now.
I don't know I'm tell you all this
I was move by your post.

Time is running fast and I believe
art can give to kids a total new way to see the world and themselves.

thank your for visit my blog,
( did you check the other one too ?)

Cheers,

Carlos